- Call +32 9 233 08 93
- You can reach us between 08:00 - 17:00
- Bring your identity card and the referral letter from your physician
Patients with an appointment are taken care of first. If you don’t have an appointment, you might have to wait a little longer than usual. However, waiting time rarely exceeds one hour.
The images and the report are sent electronically to your doctor within 30 minutes of the examination. You receive a written report as well. Please take it with you to your referring physician to discuss the results.
As a patient, you can watch your images at www.rxgent.be.
To log in, you need
- The reference number mentioned on the envelope with the written report
- Your birth date: ddmmyyyy
Have you lost the reference number? Please call +32 9 233 08 93.
Information for referring doctors
- Please use only one referral document for each diagnostic problem.
- You can issue multiple prescriptions for the same day.
Radiology team Dr Fr. Cuigniez
Mondays to Fridays
08:00 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:00
PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Radiologie Dr. F. CUIGNIEZ
How do I get to the practice?